- To further cognitive, social and physical development in children and young adults with special needs.
- To establish a network of families who, as their children grow, will be able to exchange adaptive therapy equipment already in use for equipment that meets their growing needs.
- To lend adaptive therapy equipment and capability switch operated toys on an individual, as needed basis.
- To establish adapted, integrated playgrounds for children with special needs and their peers.
- To increase community awareness about the numerous daily challenges faced by children and young adults with special needs and varying abilities.
- To annually bring the children and families of Matthew's Lending Library together for a fun filled social celebration.
- To provide our enrolled families with up to date information regarding technological adaptive equipment advances.